Fifa 17 New Update 1.08 On PS4 and Xbox One
The Fifa 17 New Update 1.08 is now out on the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. EA has come out with minor fixes to gameplay, while Fifa Ultimate Team may have a bigger impact when it comes to Squad Builders. FIFA 17 update 1.08 fixes an issue where the goalkeeper would pick up the ball after a pass back from a teammate. It adds the ability to limit the number of times a player can win a weekday knockout tournament in FUT Champions, and more. Xbox One players have a 1.09GB download.
According to the PS4’s Update History, here’s everything thats a part of the FIFA 17 New Update:
Addressed the Following in FIFA Ultimate Team
- Limited the number of times a given player can win a weekday knockout tournament in FUT Champions
- This will also be visible on the main FUT Champions HUB tournament screen.
- Added games remaining to the FUT Champions leaderboard
- Added new squad restriction options to FUT Champions such as player type
- Added the ability to limit attribute items for FUT Champions matches.
- Fixed Axel Tuanzebe’s 2D player photo
- Updated Chapecoense’s team crest
- Addressed an issue where a player’s overall rating is displayed incorrectly
Addressed the Following in Gameplay
- An issue where the goalie would pick up the ball after a pass back from a teammate
- Disabled the penalty kick indicator and FIFA trainer from all FUT Champion matches
- Standardised the latency bar graphic across all online modes
The Fifa 17 New Update has bought in a good amount of changes for players heavily hooked in Fifa Ultimate Team Champions, so lets see how the new update pans out. Fifa 17 has always been our all time stress buster. Share this post if you like it! Let other players know about this too ! Stay Tuned, Keep Gaming!