Dota 2 Kunkka Guide 7.06
“Ahoy mate!” Dota 2 Kunkka– The Captain. “Full sails ahead.” “Steer hard port right!” “Fire”. Hearing them orders from the captain gave a good boost to the Claddish crew. Tasked with protecting the land of man, The Admiral- Dota 2 Kunkka and his crew, in the heart of a battle. Fighting with all their might. Against the ghastly forces, the Cataracts. Demons they are. Fighting against them, watching our ships been taken down, one by one with this Dota 2 Kunkka Guide
The Admiral stood fearless. Excited. Bedazzled. Adoring the forces that were destroying his crew. Deep down, Our Admiral- Dota 2 Kunkka was getting ready, to fend of such demons with his sheer intellect and a gifted sword. Left with a few mere men to face them. Dota 2 Kunkka rises. Taking their fleet of ships head on. Destroying a few with his mighty cleave. And for the ritual working. Some say the mages did some crazy magic. They were mad. They were suicidal. The ritual enabled us a few more ‘fallen’ comrades. Ghosts of the ones drowned in the isles to our assist.
Taking control of the battle with the might “Tidebringer”, racing into the battle. Destroying the demons with the help of the lost Claddish soul, which clung on to the sword during the ritual.
Amidst the battle, was a loud crack heard. Cracking of the seafloor perhaps, no one knows for sure. This was no ordinary crackling sound remarked our Admiral.
And then, rose the otherworldly god. From deep beneath. Plunging destruction in the wakes of it.. Its tentacles leaving a sea of fallen boards and bodies. The same God is about to approach our ship. About to destroy us. Though before I end, I would like to tell you this, my green sleeves Captain, Kunkka looked on fearlessly into the eyes of this colossal.
Taking on the challenge of defeating this monster, the Admiral Orders. “Full Sails Ahead Men”….
Admiral Kunkka, a Fearless Pirate is known for his high damage output and nuking abilities. Dishing out some high attack damage output on the opponent ranks.
Dota 2 Kunkka has no escape ability and needs a lot of farm too. A formidable ally if played in the right context. His most popular ability being the “Tidebringer”. This sword known for its raw damage. Cleaving any opponents in the wake of its path.
The “Torrent” takes the element of watery surprise. After a certain cast delay, the opponents are flung high in the air and dealt damage to. Learn More with this Dota 2 Kunkka Guide.
The ‘X-Marks the Spot’ is rather an unique ability. Marking an opponent and forcing him to comeback to the same position, accounts as different to me.
And finally the ‘Ghost ship’. Blame this on the Suicide-Mages of the Clad. They cast a ritual on the ship. Lets Kunkka replay his mighty battleship fall. A ship comes out of thin air. Crashing on the opponents and dealing them damage.
Truly a formidable hero in the hands.
Torrent: Dota 2 Kunkka calls forth the forces of sea to his aid. After a brief cast delay a sprout of water emerges from the ground. At the targeted spot, the enemy is lifted high up in the air. Also receives damage & stun. After the enemy lands back, they have a slower movement speed. Works just great in a Combo with X-Marks the Spot. Can be used to prevent an enemy’s escape. Due to a low mana pool, you need to use this ability wisely.
Tidebringer: This Sword of Kunkka plays a greater role in the actual game. Gives an increased damage to Kunkka’s hits. Also lets him Cleave in an area. Tidebringer is also an auto cast ability. Stacks with other cleave granting items though every cleave is independent. Tidebringer can be used to push lanes faster and in turn help Kunkka farm faster. Critical hits also stack with Tidebringer.
X-Marks the Spot: Enables Dota 2 Kunkka to mark an unit with an ‘X-Mark’. This renders a red line behind the marked unit. After a delay of a few second, the unit is brought back to the location of the ‘X-Mark’. Allied units need twice the amount of time to return to the location than opponent units. This ability also has a second part.
Return: This ability enables Kunkka to bring an unit to the X-Marked Location at his desire. Can be done by pressing the designated key to cast the ‘X-Marks the Spot’ ability after it is cast.
GhostShip: The epic ship. The ritual is blamed for the blasphemy. Dota 2 Kunkka seemingly summons a Ghost Ship. This ship comes to his aid bringer aboard a Phantom Crew. Crashing into the ground, it causes enemies to take high damage. Also stuns them. This ability also has another effect to it.
Rum: All the allied units touched by the ship are given Rum. This Admirals special brew enables allies to have increased movement speed. They all have a delayed reaction to Incoming damage. This enables them and Dota 2 Kunkkato survive without the fear of death.
In this Dota 2 Kunkka, we cover the interesting talent tree. Kunkka gets improved abilities from the previous patches as his talents:
Dota 2 Kunkka has some insane talents up his Green Sleeves. Lets take a look at what they are below.
- Kunkka’s Level 10 Talent gives you a choice amongst Additional 30 Right-click Damage or +40 Torrent Damage.
- Dota 2 Kunkka Level 15 Talent lets him have an Increased +30 Movement Speed or +15 Health Regeneration.
- Level 20 Talent grants him +120 Gold Per Minute or +300 Health.
- Level 25 Talent opts for +200 AOE Cast range or +35% Magic Resistance.
|+200 Torrent AoE||25||+35% Magic Resistance|
|+120 Gold/Min||20||+300 Health|
|+30 Movement Speed||15||+15 Health Regeneration|
|+40 Torrent Damage||10||+30 Damage|
Dota 2 Kunkka has some amazing skills though they need to be used in a perfect manner to execute this combo using our Dota 2 Kunkka Guide
The combination begins with finding an opponent. Please have all of your skills off cooldown. Enter the battlefield and cast a ‘X-marks the Spot’. An opponent would usually return in about 4 Seconds. So about after 2 Seconds, cast your torrent on the exact X-Marked location. When the opponent comes back, he’d already be in the air. To deal additional damage hit the enemy with a Tidebringer.
- While Executing your tidebringer, always remember that it is supposed to be a cleave damage. Yes, your initial target would be damaged after you hit him. But the cleave damage is even greater.
- While entering a gank, always cast the torrent before hand and an immediate ship afterwards. Remember, your ship will fall in the direction you face as Dota 2 Kunkka. Use it wisely. So by the time your opponents land on the ground, the fallen ship would already stun them. Use your Tidebringer to make the best of the situation.
- Always prefer high attack damage items rather than attack speed. Kunkka is more of a one hit kind hero.
- Kunkka has no Escape ability as such. Building a Mobility Item on him is very useful.
- Building a lot of cleave is also recommended as each cleave stacks with the Tidebringer.
- Buying a Shadowblade is recommended as it provides additional damage and gives escape too.
- Prefer a blink when the enemies have a lot of escape mechanism.
- Be sure to farm a lot. As you would require a lot of right-click to power up your tidebringer to shell out damage.
- The blink can be used to help escape too. Cast the X-Mark on yourself and blink forward in a fight. Hit a creep and press Return. This will make sure you are also able to push in a tight situation and maintain some pressure on the opponent.
For an early game, build stat items giving Dota 2 Kunkka the necessary damage to farm and harass.
- Building a Phase Boots is recommended as it gives some nice early damage.
- If you are a safelane Dota 2 Kunkka, try outfarming your opponent. Do not gank unnecessarily. If you are a Midlane Kunkka, gank very aggressively. For example: Roam Gank Mid-Lane with Invoker for easy kills
The Admiral is Truly a magnificent being. Some even deem that in the Battle of Trembling Isle, against the Maelrawn, Dota 2 Kunkka fell to the seas. What we see now, is just but a ghost from the past. “Ahoy Mate, Full Sails Ahead”….
Hope You Liked The Dota 2 Kunkka Guide ! Keep Gaming ! Have Fun!